Aalberts Investments invests or participates in small and medium-sized production companies that make their own products, primarily in Europe and the United States. These may be growing, financially sound family businesses or disinvestments by large enterprises.
Investments and participating interests are combined with the active involvement of Aalberts Investments; the relevant management receives guidance, advice and support. This may include:
- a sparring partner for the management;
- guidance with strategic growth issues;
- assessing the management;
- advice on sales and marketing;
- support in the field of financing or refinancing;
- advice on production efficiency and business processes.
The company management bears a high degree of operational and final responsibility here.